Be one of us. At FCI, we’re a family. We trust and rely on each other every day. Through education, empowerment, teamwork, and trust, FCI employees are what make our company an industry leader and an ENR Top 400 Contractor.
- Manage a team of workers, including work schedules, project progress, and resource allocation
- Create cost estimates for labor, supplies, materials, and other project costs
- Collaborate with clients, Project Managers, and other construction management to determine budget and timeline
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers
- Create schedules for workers and subcontractors
- Hire additional subcontractors and assign work accordingly
- Maintain a daily log for the job site’s operations, reporting to management as necessary
- Make changes in the operation as necessary to best meet construction deadlines
- Implement management techniques that are cost-effective and efficient
Because we expect the best from our team, we provide our employees with one of the most substantial benefits packages in the industry. We want to hear from you! FCI is an EEO employer.